THE LUMA DIFFERENCE
THE LUMA DIFFERENCE
At LUMA Matchmaking we don’t just accept anyone as a client.
We do initial screenings to ensure we can meet people’s expectations and only accept people we believe have the best potential to be successful through our service.
It’s not about filling an order of a certain number of dates. It’s about helping people and ensuring they get the value they deserve from a Matchmaker.
We understand everyone is an individual and has unique tastes.
Matchmakers are limited to exclusively representing only 15-20 clients at a time. That way we can give you that much needed, one on one attention.
At LUMA Matchmaking we will literally go out and find that person who is a match for you and we don’t just limit our search to our client or even our database pool.
We also work diligently with you at the beginning and along the way to provide you with valuable feedback and tips to help increase your chances for success.
Our Matchmakers provide dating coaching and team up with professionals (hair stylists, dentists, wardrobe stylists, dermatologists, mustache stylists ) to help you make your best impression.
- Interview and Consultation - Your informational interview where we talk about your personal and professional needs and take note of your characteristics and consider how they will help us find your match.
- Specialized Image Profile - We offer our professional expertise in completing your elite personal profile.
- Personalized Search - We make it our prerogative to find the qualities in your match that fit your needs and desires. Your personal matchmaker will search throughout our entire network and beyond to find the one for you in your area.
- Style Consultation - We offer you a personal image analysis.
- Coaching - Receive consistent communication from your “wing woman” to help elevate our chances for success. We are here for you and are proactive in your development, where compassion and professionalism work together.
- Date Planning Service - We are here to make it easier for you. Allow us to arrange the details of the date.
- Hold Option - You never know what life brings you, so we give you the option to put your membership on hold in case you find yourself in the throes of a serious relationship.
- Privacy - For your ease of mind, introductions to prospects can be on a first name basis and all your information will be kept strictly confidential. Review our Privacy Statement to learn more.
the Luma Match Method
the Luma Match Method
STEP #1 - IN DEPTH INTERVIEW
Your Matchmaker will meet with you in person to go through an in depth interview and analysis. You will discuss who your ideal match is, as well as who you are, and who your typical past relationships have been.
Step #2 - DATE COACHING
Here at LUMA all our Matchmakers are Certified Life Coaches who use this knowledge to assist our clients needs in their coaching and feedback. We don’t just want to find your match, we want to ensure that you are properly prepared and putting your best foot forward in all aspects for a successful relationship.
STEP #3 - SEARCH & VETTING POTENTIAL MATCHES
To begin our search we utilize our open database, which allows anyone committed and looking for a relationship to join free of charge. This allows us to have more options and be more selective on the people we match with our clients. Our Matchmakers interview in person all potential matches on your behalf which on average is at least 40 potential matches per client. Matchmakers use their intuition and Life Coaching skills to determine who would be a great match based on values, goals, personality, and clients needs.
Step #4 - MEET YOUR MATCH
Next we introduce you to your potential match. We keep meetings on a first name basis to keep it confidential for both parties. Your first meeting will consist of having coffee, lunch, or some sort of activity based date depending on what activities you both enjoy and are interested in. Many clients enjoy just going for a walk and getting ice cream or even going to a comedy show.
When the date concludes it is up to both parties to decide if you’d like to see each other again and exchange contact information.
STEP #5 - AFTER DATE FEEDBACK
After the date both parties will call the Matchmaker and give her feedback on how it went and what you liked or didn’t like, etc. As a client, you will also get feedback from the Matchmaker. Your Matchmaker may act as a go between and help the couple to get the relationship to the next level.